From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Thu 21 Oct 2004 - 22:34:14 BST

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> yes, this is if the hard scheduler is actually enabled

That's one I forgot to mention - none of this has any visible effect (and
by that I mean inability to drive the load to 30) unless sched_hard flag
is set.

So the pacing example should really be:

  vcontext --create -- \
    vsched --fill-rate 30 \
           --interval 100 \
           --tokens 100 \
           --tokens_min 30 \
           --tokens_max 200 \
            --cpu_mask 0 -- \
       vattribute --flag sched_hard -- /bin/my_cpu_hog

Grisha