From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 27 Oct 2004 - 06:51:01 BST

Greetings Community!

after Olivier (rs) rightfully complained about the
long url (caused by the wiki script, and arguments)
for wiki pages, I decided to fix this in the wiki

of course I tried hard not to break any existing
links you might have bookmarked and/or used within
the wiki ... (hopefully I succeded ;)

so for example ...
  http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=Linux-VServer-Paper

... can now also be reached via ...
  http://linux-vserver.org/Linux-VServer-Paper

if everything is working as expected, you should
not even notice the changes ... if you do notice
anything unusual, please let me know ...

TIA,