From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 01 Nov 2004 - 09:39:17 GMT

On Sun, Oct 31, 2004 at 07:39:05PM -0500, Matt Ayres wrote:
> I agree.... it's come a long long way and deserves applause.

thanks, Matt, whenever you're around, you do a good job
in pushing the project forward ... that is something
which helps a lot ...

> Herbert is definitely an accomplished kernel hacker,

am I? well if you say so ... ;)

> it's unfortunate the head Linux developers do not give him
> more attention!

ah, well, although it makes me sometimes sad to see how
open source, and especially free software development
is usually done ... everybody is free to get the patches
and tools, and Linus' or Marcelos tree are just a bunch
of patches, as is linux-vserver so who cares ...