From: Mike Fischer (mike.fischer_at_ipsi.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Fri 26 Nov 2004 - 11:51:45 GMT

I had some problems with SuSE vserver.

First of all, you will have to enable 'fakeinit' (I don't what the
equivalent is in the alpha-tools). Without this, no processes are
started on my (SuSE 8.2, 9.0, 9.1) Vservers.

Then SuSE introduced some new bells and whistles to fail on you in 9.1.
Look in /etc/sysconfig/boot and set RUN_PARALLEL to no

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Mike Fischer

--
Fraunhofer Gesellschaft e.V.
IPSI.ITI

Dolivostr. 15 64293 Darmstadt Telefon: 06151 / 869 - 845