From: Fadi Hobeila (fadi.hobeila_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri 26 Nov 2004 - 18:30:03 GMT

I'm having problems setting up a suse 9.1 image so am following this
conversation with lots of interest. Thanks for the tips Mike.

To Oliver:
About fakeinit with alpha-utils, you have to create the file:
/etc/vservers/_vserver_name/flags
In the "flags" file include a line that says: fakeinit
That should do it.

Look at the "flower page" (
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/util-vserver/doc/conf/configuration.html
) for more details.