From: Lars E. D. Jensen (lars_at_dangvard.dk)
Date: Tue 30 Nov 2004 - 12:59:43 GMT

Hi list

I have access to IP address space x.x.x.114 -> x.x.x.118

But I can only catch x.x.x.118 with one virtual server.

x.x.x.116 can't be allocated. Is this a configuration issue at my ISP or is it
a misconfiguration of my vservers?

---cut---
vservers.conf:
# Configuration file for the vservers service
# BACKGROUND=yes
# start the vservers on tty9, in background so the rest of the
# boot process end early
BACKGROUND=no

# Where are all your child-servers living?
VSERVERS_ROOT=/vservers
# When starting or entering a vserver, its /etc/mtab is generated on
# the fly so it matches the various volumes mounted inside the vserver
GENERATEMTAB=yes

hostname1.conf:
IPROOT="x.x.x.116"
S_HOSTNAME="hostname1"