From: Dennis Roos (dennis_at_intouch.net)
Date: Wed 08 Dec 2004 - 13:19:13 GMT

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 09:59, Oliver Welter wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I have a Gentoo-System with latest alpha-tools runningm setup with the
> Guide here http://home.xnull.de/work/gentoo/vserver/guide/
>
> Everything works but I get anoiing errors when fireing up my vserver
> regarding the mount process...
Kill fstab/mtab (make them empty) mount won't work anyway in vserver :)

> The Guest trys to mount root-fs and fails and some other small errors,
> below is my output, how can I get rid of them, I dont find anything to
> uncomment in the runlevel scripts :(
There are several places in init.d scripts where you have to add exit 0 before calling the scripts.

--
Regards,
Dennis Roos

Network Engineer InTouch N.V. Middenweg 76 1097 BS Amsterdam Tel: +31 (0)20 6752060 Fax: +31 (0)20 6758429