From: Adrian Reyer (are_at_lihas.de)
Date: Tue 28 Dec 2004 - 18:32:28 GMT

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 07:19:50PM +0100, Oliver Welter wrote:
> What is the best way to use syslog inside the vServers - is it possible
> to have one Logfile on the main maschine that collects all information ?
> Whats the best way to do so ? Sharing a syslock socket ? Creating a
> syslog instance fpr each vServer and using network-feature of syslog ?

No idea about the 'best' way, I set up an exra vsrver as loghost and
all other syslogs log there. The host has a seperate syslog to another
machine as I had to debug some hardware/driver issues here that are not
yet confirmed to be fixed

Regards,
        Adrian

--
LiHAS - LinuxHaus Stuttgart              Fon:  +49 (7 11) 2 85 19 05
Inh.: Adrian Reyer                       Fax:  +49 (7 11) 5 78 06 92