From: Meng Kuan (mengkuan_at_littlegreenapples.com)
Date: Wed 05 Jan 2005 - 01:43:28 GMT

Hi,

The sshd running in your root system is binding to all available IP
addresses.

Read the section on "2. Daemons on the host server" at the following url
for details on how "to bind the daemons running on the host server to
the IP-number of the host server":

http://linux-vserver.org/linux-vserver_administrators_guide

HTH.

cheers,