From: Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy (grisha_at_ispol.com)
Date: Tue 11 Jan 2005 - 15:07:12 GMT

Is this something to worry about on vs 1.9.3 kernels?

http://isec.pl/vulnerabilities/isec-0021-uselib.txt

I saw Fedora released an updated kernel, though the comment at the
beginning of the exploit code in the link above says "tested only on
2.4.x". I for one could get it to compile, though I didn't try very hard.

Grisha