From: Darryl Ross (spam_at_afoyi.com)
Date: Mon 17 Jan 2005 - 00:43:15 GMT

Oliver Heinz wrote:

| --------------------------
| tux:/etc/vservers# vserver samba start
| WARNING: can not find configuration, assuming legacy method
| Starting the virtual server samba
| Server samba is not running
| ipv4root is now 192.168.2.51
| Host name is now samba
| New security context is 2
|
| tux:/etc/vservers# vserver samba enter
| WARNING: can not find configuration, assuming legacy method
| ipv4root is now 192.168.2.51
| chcontext: vc_new_s_context(): Operation not permitted

Is this a fakeinit problem, or a legacy config problem? I have the same
error under 2.6.9-vs1.9.3 if I try to use the legacy config files.
Switching to the new config file format works perfectly.

If interested, I've made a bash script that creates all the neccessary
files and symlinks.

Regards
Darryl