From: Oliver Heinz (oliver.heinz_at_schunk.net)
Date: Mon 17 Jan 2005 - 11:31:12 GMT

Am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 09:26 schrieb Darryl Ross:
> Oliver Heinz wrote:
> > Darryl Ross schrieb:

> I have also attached the bash script that I am using. Note that it is
> _very_ rough. It Works For Me(tm). Hopefully it's self-explanitory. The
> $TYPE is just the name of the init-script that starts the particular
> vserver. The default init-scripts start 'default', I've created 'core',
> 'optional' and 'customer' on my systems.

The script 'Works For Me Too(tm)'. Thanks!

But I have no success in using fakeinit with the new style configuration. As
far as I understood the documentation I have to create a 'flags' file in the
server config directory and insert a line 'fakeinit' . When I start the
vserver it starts, but there is no init process inside.

When I stop it manually I get a 'vkill: vc_ctx_kill(): No such process', but
the server get's stopped.

Any hints?

TIA,
Oliver