From: Werner Schalk (werner_schalk_at_gmx.de)
Date: Tue 18 Jan 2005 - 10:20:15 GMT

Hi,

I am working for a small ISP and we would like to give our users shell access
on the systems. Therefore I thought of implementing a chroot environment but
there is the problem that I need to copy everything into the chroot
environment to make it work properly and that can be quite a mess. So my
question is: Could I implement vserver like a chroot environment for every
user without giving him or her root privileges? Can I implement vserver only
with one public IP for the host and every guest vserver environment?

Thanks a lot.

Bye,
Werner.