From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 29 Jan 2005 - 14:12:25 GMT

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 11:02:27AM +1030, Mike O'Connor wrote:
> Hi All
>
> After reading all the documentation I can find I'm not sure if a linux
> 2.6.8.1 kernel with vserver patch vs1.9.2 support quota's inside the
> contexted or not.

quota within a context on a non-shared partition is possible
but not in a secure way (because of the missing vroot)

> Could someone point me to some documentation or email the list with the
> current level of support in the area ?

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/diff-2.6.10-vs1.9.3.13-vr0.21.diff

(an experimental vroot patch for 2.6.10) which should allow
for secure quota on a non-shared partition ...

there is currently no support for quota on a shared partition
(for now) let me know if you are interested in testing the
vroot or shared quota support ...