From: primero_at_hdr-roma.it
Date: Thu 03 Feb 2005 - 19:10:11 GMT

Hi all ML.
I'm a n00b of Vserver ... this is my 2nd day :)

I've a doubt about eth interfaces and how they should appear inside a
vserver.

I've installed a Debian Vserver following the howto i found on the Main
Vserver site and i feel really satisfied . I'm using an Interface alias
on eth0 ... now my doubt is that inside the Vserver i see both the
"eth0" and "eth0:template-debian" interfaces ... is this normal?

ipv4root works well , so any service i start , even if in the
configuration i set 0.0.0.0 as Listening address , listen only on the ip
of the proper alias interface.

Thanks in Advance
P.