From: Jean Christophe (lavieenrose_at_mail.dk)
Date: Sun 06 Feb 2005 - 15:45:12 GMT

Benjamin GIGON a écrit :

> Hello everybody :-)
> Just to inform you that we think to integrate vserver into the next
> "Mandrake corporate server".
>
> We have created a group to integrate and test vserver into mandrake's
> distribution. At present, the group is composed of Pascal Terjan
> (consulting), both kernels mtner, old kernel mtner, old Mandrake's
> clustering mtner and myself)
>
> See'ya :-)

very pleased to read from you !

If you need "newbie" help, i am volunteer !
As it doesn't work for me now, I am gonna try this way:
* generic RPM based guests plus a recent rpm on the host; the command is
{{# vserver <vserver-id> build -m rpm <other-options>* -- -b
<base-directory> <pkg-list>*
which installs a list of rpm-packages without resolving dependencies.
<pkg-list> is a file with one package-name per line which will be
searched below <base-directory>. Alternatively, a preconfigured
packageset can be specified with -d <distribution> (currently, only fc3
is the only supported distribution). ...

from : http://linux-vserver.org/alpha+util-vserver
I still have the wiki her :
http://vserver.strahlungsfrei.de/tiki-index.php?page=VServerMandrake
My mail are : lavieenrose_at_mail.dk or christophe_at_ls-s.dk
I can help in the evening (european time)

Thank's
Jean Christophe