From: Paul S. Gumerman (psg_at_cooldog.com)
Date: Mon 21 Feb 2005 - 17:56:54 GMT

Herbert,

I'd certainly be willing to kick in some $$, especially if I could get a
bit of targetted help here ...

As usual, I'm in a "need it right now" mode, and I'm deploying this
thing for development use even before I've got it 100% working.
The actual vservers seem to be running fantastically, just great, but
the package stuff, and hence unification is giving me fits on an x86_64
platform.

I think it's because of the multi-arch requirements of x86_64, or it
could just be "pilot error" (my fault).

I'd be delighted to spend $300 to either find and fix the bugs involved,
or document things a bit better so that I can make vserver do all the
tricks it is supposed to do.

And that's a right now firm offer!

Paul