From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Tue 01 Mar 2005 - 17:46:48 GMT

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Brian Ipsen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've modified the Fedora Core minimum-rpm to fit RHEL3 (actually it's
> WhiteBox Linux, which is a RHEL clone)... So far, ther are no complaints on
> dependencies etc...

Brian, I am very interested in seeing what you have come up with as a
minimum. And since I use Jacques' newvserver ( vserver and vserver-admin
-- add ons to Linuxconf ) I could check if it has the same problems
creating a new vserver.

> But I'm having trouble to create a new vserver - each time I try, rpm locks
> up after 2-14 packages - and then nothing more happens ??

I can't remember how ( Enrico's ? ) utilities create a new vserver but I
suggest you check that the rpms are good as well as the device they are
being read from.

Rod