From: Daniel S. Reichenbach (dsr_at_best-off.org)
Date: Wed 02 Mar 2005 - 15:55:21 GMT

Hi,

> I've attached my wbel3-minimum file here (copy/paste from a Windows based
> pc, you might want to convert it first). It might be possible to reduce it
> further - first of all I'd just like to get a server ip and running inside
> the vserver environment - than I can play around with reducing the number of
> needed RPM's afterwards ;-)
one might be able to even reduce this list to a more minimalistic one.
I have attached our package list for minimum RHEL3 systems. If you
use wbel or centos, you have to changed rpmdb-redhat to rpmdb-centos
or rpmdb-whitebox.

For those using one of the RHEL clones, adding python, rpm-python,
popt, libxml2, libxml2-python, yum should do the trick and allow
adding packages via yum.

In case someone has an even smaller list, I'd be glad to see it :-)

Daniel S. Reichenbach

--
blog - http://people.best-off.org/~dsr/
gpg  - http://people.best-off.org/~dsr/gpg.asc