From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Tue 08 Mar 2005 - 15:25:11 GMT

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Bjoern Steinbrink wrote:

> chcon is a tool to change the security context of a file, which is part
> of the SELinux stuff, about which I know absolutely nothing ;)
> So it's not linux-vserver related (i believe).

Damn I told the install to not include the SELinux stuff. Since it is
called from the /etc/rc.dinit.d/postgresql file I'll assume the PostgreSQL
team put that call in and assumed everyone would be using the SELinux
extensions. For now I'll assume it is safe to ignore.

Thanks for the quick and great response.

Rod