From: Gaz Wilson (dragon_at_dragons.org.uk)
Date: Fri 11 Mar 2005 - 12:23:45 GMT

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Bjoern Steinbrink wrote:

> On 2005.03.11 12:03:24 +0000, Gaz Wilson wrote:
> >
> > Just trying to introduce GR Sec into my vserver setup, but there
> > are a number of files which both VS and GR try to patch, meaning
> > whichver patch is applie second will fail.
> >
> > Can someone please advise the correct method of making this work?
>
> Try here:
> http://team.lea-linux.org/bgigon/vserver/
>
> This and other stuff is listed here:
> http://linux-vserver.org/Tools+and+patches

Excellent! Many thanks! Most of my reading on vservers to date has
been on the 13thfloor.at site - glad to find more resource to check with.

Thanks!!

GW

--
 .'(_.------.  e: dragon_at_northernscum.org.uk MSN: dragonv480   .------._)`.
<   _       |  Skype:dragonv480 ICQ:342070475 AIM:dragonv480   |       _   >