From: Enrico Scholz (enrico.scholz_at_sigma-chemnitz.de)
Date: Tue 15 Mar 2005 - 13:30:47 GMT

Timo.Mueller_at_ruhr-uni-bochum.de (Timo Mueller) writes:

> Can I here:
> /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/util-vserver-0.30.204/distrib/fc3/apt/rpmpriorities
>
> Configure what packages been installed when I build a new vserver?
> Or what stand this (rpmpriorities) for?

That's a configuration file for apt. It is used by util-vserver
to define a minimal set of packages which must be there (else,
apt will complain loudly when such a packages is going to be
removed).

It can be used also to add packages which are necessary for the
vserver operation (e.g. 'httpd' for webservers). But I think, it
is easier to execute 'vapt-get webserver -- install httpd' instead
of editing this file manually.

Google will be your friend for more information about
'rpmpriorities'.

Enrico