From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 22 Mar 2005 - 23:16:35 GMT

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 02:24:35PM -0500, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> How much (balpark) does an internet connection cost?

a quick check at http://www.teltarif.de gave somewhat
confusing information (as with all telcos in europe)
but it boils down to:

  - ~ 0.9 cent per minute
  - about 20-30 EUR per month service

if I assume 8h per day, at least 6 days a week, we
are at 11520 minutes per month or roughly 120 EUR
(24/7 would cost around 400 EUR *yikes*)

anyway, it would be really cool if this could be
done by a local provider or a company nearby, because
this would probably save money ...

thanks for asking,
Herbert