From: Gangsta (gangsta_at_tg-tg.de)
Date: Wed 23 Mar 2005 - 12:52:59 GMT

Hi

what about LYCOS? They are using vserver and get much money with it.
They also provide Internet-Access.
Here a link for the german readers:
http://www.lycos.de/startseite/online/internetzugang.html

Should Enrico ask them for some money to stay online at home? They
provide ISDN (and DSL). 100 Euros per month is no money for a company
like Lycos.
Lycos could give him 200 hours free per month or something like that.

Michael