From: Peter V. Saveliev (peet_at_peet.spb.ru)
Date: Tue 29 Mar 2005 - 21:37:26 BST

On Monday 28 March 2005 20:45, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
<skip />
> yes, that's right, but that doesn't mean that you just can
> have one address per interface, just more structured entries

ok

<skip />
> that is what the token bucket scheduler is for ...

where I can read about it?

<skip />
> yep per context disk limits on a shared partition are
> part of the 1.9.x releases, you just have to use xid
> tagged filesystems ...

the same question? I found only

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Linux2.6/index.php?page=Per+Context+Disk+Limits

but attempts to mount ext2 with -o tagctx fail

<skip />
> just make sure to feed-back the changes, otherwise
> other folks will end up reinventing your bicycle ;)
<skip />

I'll share packages after work is done, but I don't think that will be common
case. I have no bash and I have only 12Mb (24 in the memory) system. So, as I
think, I won't be able to use util-vserver as it is. Now I try to understand
how it works, to make more simple analogue for more simple cases -- no build,
no unify, no snapshots (for this time) -- I only wanna start, stop, enter and
monitor vservers. More about the project is on http://rad.peet.spb.ru/

--
Peter V. Saveliev