From: Bert De Vuyst (bert.devuyst_at_intec.UGent.be)
Date: Fri 01 Apr 2005 - 10:50:18 BST

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 00:54, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> - request new features, reject/block weird stuff
> - propose new ideas, complain about broken things
> - test and last but not least _use_ the 'product'
> - help out with your time, resources or money

Hello Herbert,

Here are some personal ideas

- A virtual loopback interface (lo) for every vserver. There are a lot of
tools which expect to find 127.0.0.1. (I know there is a virtual lo in the
NGnet patch)

- I think it would be a good idea to rename the util-vserver alpha tools to
util-vserver 2.x tools. The current numbering does confuse some people.

Thanks for developing vserver!

Bert.