From: Matthew Nuzum (matt.followers_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri 01 Apr 2005 - 22:38:16 BST

> I would also keep measurements of CPU ticks used. Since IO requires CPU
> cycles - is it possible that a CPU sched_hard indirectly limits IO just as
> well?
>
> Grisha

How do you do that?

P.S. I'm still compiling the vanilla kernel (I haven't even applied the
vserver patch yet). At this rate I'll probably get back to you on Sunday.
FYI Pii 350 MHz, 128 MB RAM, Ubuntu 4.1, 120 GB UDMA 133 hard drive.

--
Matthew Nuzum <matt_at_followers.net>
www.followers.net - Makers of "Elite Content Management System"