From: Rik van den Eijnden (rik_at_e-tunity.com)
Date: Mon 02 May 2005 - 21:03:38 BST

Hello,

in order to get vserver 1.2.10 with util-vserver 0.30 running on my suse8.2
box, I had to edit the vserver script somewhat:
Before the actual running of /etc/init.d/rc, I needed to export $INITDEFAULT
because the rc script doesn't expect the runlevel as an argument, it reads it
from the environment.

diff ./scripts/vserver /usr/local/sbin/vserver
543a544
> export RUNLEVEL=$INITDEFAULT

Rik

--
You Know It's Going To Be a BAD Day When...
you spend $75 at the hairdresser and when you get home your dog