From: Gaz Wilson (dragon_at_dragons.org.uk)
Date: Wed 04 May 2005 - 16:15:52 BST

Hi again!

I discovered earlier that yes indeed, if you configure the host up with the
relevant binfmt stuff, the vservers adopt those settings, so all is well and
good.

I am having trouble with grsec though - I have set it for medium security, and
yet the vserver refuses to start complaining that the capabilities don't
exist - yet I checked the kernel and the default capabilities are set
(monolithically, not as a module) - just checking all kernel options and
recompilng, in case there's some difference between my working kernel
with grsec disabled and this one...

In the meantime, if anyone has used grsec along with vservers, I'd be
interested to hear any stories about making it work!!!

Thanks all!

Gary Wilson