From: Eric Jorgensen (jorgy_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 10 May 2005 - 19:12:47 BST

Using this document mostly:

http://linux-vserver.org/FedoraCore3_HowTo

I've been trying to set up FC3 as a vserver host.

I used a vanilla 2.6.11.8 core along with this patch:
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-2.6.11.8-vs2.0-pre4.diff

Everything went fine with the kernel build and reboot.
(actually, had to do a "mkdir
/lib/modules/2.6.11.8-vs2.0-pre4" for some reason)

Then I downloaded:

http://www.13thfloor.at/vserver/d_rel26/v1.9.5/util-vserver-0.30.204.tar.bz2

I'm not ready for a local repository (like Enrico
Scholz email yesterday), so I copied yum.repos.d
directory to /usr/lib/util-vserver/distributions/fc3.

However, I'm getting errors about gpg keys not
existing. I had set gpgcheck=0 in all the *.repo
files (both in /etc/yum.repos.d and
/usr/lib/util-vserver/...).

I also added the keys to the host rpm db.

But now I'm stuck. How do I add the keys for the
right version of yum for the vserver guests?

Thanks!

jorgy