From: Wai Phang (sephiroth.rias_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu 12 May 2005 - 03:15:41 BST

Hi there,

I am running debian sarge kernel 2.6.8 i686. I managed to setup
everything and everything works fine except for 3 instances.

1. Whenever I start/stop my guest vserver, i get

WARNING: can not find configuration, assuming legacy method

2. Whenever i stop my guest vserver, i get

chcontext: vc_new_s_context(): Invalid argument

3. Occasionally, i get this error with util-vserver. (Using 0.30.204-5)

chattr: Function not implemented while setting flags on /var/lib/vservers

Also, how can i verify my installation is correct. I have run the
testme.sh file and everything shows up fine.

Finally, do i need to enable Virtual block device for my kernel?

Really appreciate someone help me with these. TIA!

Cheers!
Seph