From: Oliver Welter (mail_at_oliwel.de)
Date: Fri 27 May 2005 - 17:15:34 BST

Hi List,

I have a little problem with vserver Start-up scriots...
I am running Gentoo Host/Guest with 2.6.9 kernel and vserver-tools 0.30.196

1) I have a vServer called "wwwmain" - I added a script "wwwmain.sh" in
/etc/vservers/ but it seems that this is never executed..

2) I want to create a "mount --bind" inside the vserver. The problem is
that I need this mount-point already when running through the init
(Apache has its config on this mount)
I tried "vnamespace -e wwwmain mount --bind...." which works fine after
starting the vserver, but how can I call this command when the context
is set up but the init has not started...

Oliver

--
Diese Nachricht wurde digital unterschrieben
oliwel's public key: http://www.oliwel.de/oliwel.crt