From: gary ng (garyng2000_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat 28 May 2005 - 12:42:04 BST

Hi,

I am testing out vserver(1.2.10 on 2.4, not ready for
2.6 yet because of stability issue unrelated to
vserver) and I am wondering what is the impact of
giving CAP_SYS_ADMIN to it.

Without it, I cannot mount within vserver but I see
mount as a legitimate use like mounting CIFS/NFS or
FUSE related file systems.

Oh, while I am at it, what capability is needed so
that I can setup vpn(pptp, openvpn etc.) within the
vserver or it will the vserver no longer virtual(too
much rights so it can get out of the jail)?

thanks in advance for any help.

regards,
gary

PS. please CC if possible as I am not on the list