From: gary ng (garyng2000_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun 29 May 2005 - 04:04:45 BST

Thanks. The reason I said it is legitimate use is that
I saw people offer vserver based VDS solutions. After
a closer examine, I think vserver is more suitable for
host service only "jail" rather than a full featured
VDS(I had one before which use uml), so mainly for
internal server management(moving vserver from one
machine to another is much easier).