From: Benoit des Ligneris (benoit.des.ligneris_at_revolutionlinux.com)
Date: Mon 06 Jun 2005 - 14:05:24 BST

A problem this time,

When using the new tools (with the legacy method), the
name of the vservers running on the system is empty and it is not
possible to enter/stop/start/... them. vserver-stat display the vservers,
processes, etc. however, name is empty too.

Has anyone already had this kind of problem ?

We are using a 2.6.9-vs1.9.3 kernel which is a bit old but not that
much.

Because those are productions systems we would like the transition to
be as smooth as possible :
1) remove old utils
2) install the new version : util-vserver-0.30.204
3) use it ;-)

If some additional steps are necessary, we would like to document/script them and
maybe, provide an upgrade path for others.

Ben

--
Benoit des Ligneris Ph. D.
President de Revolution Linux            http://www.revolutionlinux.com/

Toutes les opinions et les prises de position exprimées dans ce courriel sont celles de son auteur et ne répresentent pas nécessairement celles de Révolution Linux

Any views and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Revolution Linux