From: Jon Scottorn (jscottorn_at_possibilityforge.com)
Date: Wed 22 Jun 2005 - 14:53:25 BST

I will do some testing and yes we would really like it to work. Lustre
is an awesome cluster filesystem that combined with the vserver software
would have cool functionality. basically we cluster the vservers
directory between a high end data server and have multiple front ends so
that if any of the systems crash we can bring the vservers on that front
end up within a couple of minutes of being down.
I will try 2.6.12, but where do I get vs2-rc4? and will it possibily
work with 2.6.11.11 kernel?
Thanks,

Jon