From: Ehab Heikal (ehab_at_elmotaheda.com)
Date: Sat 25 Jun 2005 - 12:27:43 BST

What we need here is PR too. If someone here knows how to create press
releases and distribute them it would be good for the adoption of the
project. But there are fundamental differences between Xen and vserver.

Xen allows different Operating systems to run on the same server, now
only linux and I think freebsd. Vserver only allows linux. The uppoint
of vserver is that the kernel is shared wich means lower memory
footprint. I think unification also reduces needed memory.

I have not been here for a long time, have you guys implemented virtual
ethernet devices per vserver like freevps?