From: Manfred Heubach (entwicklung_at_heubach-edv.de)
Date: Wed 06 Jul 2005 - 17:58:07 BST

Hi Herbert,

thanks for the testme.sh. It gave me the right hints and it works!

I made a little script which wraps most network services in the root
server into the vsyswrapper. It can be easily rerun if for example after
an update the initscripts are replaced.

Another script just unwraps all scripts to the original state.

Do you think it would be useful to post the scripts on the wiki page?

Regards
Manfred