From: Micah Anderson (micah_at_riseup.net)
Date: Wed 06 Jul 2005 - 19:04:31 BST

Thorsten Gunkel schrieb am Wednesday, den 06. July 2005:

> I have set up several Debian Sarge vservers on a Debian Sarge host.
>
> Kernel 2.6.11.5-vs1.9.5

If you used the debian package kernel-patch-vserver perhaps you can
try the new kernel-patch-vserver package that is available in
unstable. This provides a patch for debian kernel-source-2.6.11-7 to
provide vs2.0-rc4. I dont know if this will fix the issue, but it will
get you to a much improved version of vserver, see if your problem
still exists after this change.

Micah