From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 02 Aug 2005 - 00:37:17 BST

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 06:19:23PM -0400, Jean-Christophe Petit wrote:
> Hello Enrico,
>
> is it possible to upload a new version in
> http://www.13thfloor.at/~ensc/util-vserver/files/ ?

if you should decide to do so, the following update to
the syscall-alternative.h would be really advised:

 http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/SYSCALL/syscall_shiny5.h

it was successfully tested with 0.30.208 on the following
architectures: alpha, x86, x86_64, s390, s390x, and ppc

also note that we now have an assigned syscall for parisc