From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 07 Aug 2005 - 19:06:20 BST

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 07:41:26PM +0200, Andreas John wrote:
> Hello!
>
> How is it possible to set a per guest disk quota? Do I have to chown
> /var/lib/<foo> to a pseudo user and use usrquota? How to count unified
> files? Is there a mechansim within vs20?

if you mean Disk Limits (i.e. total limit of diskspace
per partition a guest can use up) then they are implemented
in vs2.0, if you refer to Disk Quota (User and Group quota
per guest and partition) they are not implemented yet
(for vs2.0) but they work on separate partitions ...

it works reasonably fine with unified files, they are not
accounted to the guest space (and it requires context
tagging on the partition in question)

HTH,
Herbert