From: Alejandro Mery (amery_at_geeks.cl)
Date: Fri 19 Aug 2005 - 18:25:32 BST

> Hey Alejandro!

hi! :-)

> so RockLinux support isn't completely dead?

well.... currently i'm a bit away of ROCKLinux, their love to jump
between major versions instead of making the current stable more robust
  pushed me to it's fork. T2 <http://www.t2-project.org/> where vserver
support is very alive.

i hope to be able to sync my changes back to rock soon, but i need a new
HD first :p

>>have anyone back ported vserver 2.0 to 2.6.11(.12)?
>

> hmm, not that I know of, but should not be too hard
> as we had a bunch of release candidates on 2.6.11.x

oh :(

>>i need to keep on that linux version because grsecurity
>>wont release for 2.6.12 and maybe neither for 2.6.13.
>

> hmm, why, if I may ask?

http://forums.grsecurity.net./viewtopic.php?t=1254

too deep changes on 2.6.12 i guess.... but they seem to be working on
2.6.13rc

> interesting that nobody asked me about it until now
> usually the grsec-vserver folks are very fast ...

that's why i expected to find a backport :-)

Alejandro