From: Guenther Fuchs (vserver_at_muh.at)
Date: Sat 20 Aug 2005 - 22:02:04 BST

Hi there,

on Samstag, 20. August 2005 at 21:46 on the list was posted:

> 64 bit host system, no 32bit emulation for the
> (obviously) 32bit guest?

Obviousely. 64bit is totally new to me, so apologize for my
non-knowledge.

> you might want to set a linux32 personality there ...

Sounds like a solution - if I only could figure out, how to do this.
Setting "PER_LINUX32" into "personality" does not change anything with
me, and I'm not realy familiar with that task.

--
regards,

Guenther Fuchs