From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 23 Aug 2005 - 22:38:48 BST

http://linux-vserver.org/
http://linux-vserver.org/Linux-VServer-Paper
http://linux-vserver.org/alpha+util-vserver

> There is nothing more than 'man vserver', the website and the
> references there.

don't forget, this includes the mailing list archives
of more than two years, the irc logs of at least a
year now the linux-vserver paper and about 20 different
howtos ... so the information _is_ there, the organization
of documents, the structuring could be improved ...

> I use google - no choke.

we all use google nowadays .. and fortunately the google
bot keeps visiting every second day, so it's pretty much
up-todate ...

> The docs are in a very bad condition, maybe I will write some parts in
> the next weeks.
> But this will need a lot of boring questions to the developers;-)

boring questions are quite fine ...