From: Nicolas Costes (nicolas.costes_at_iut-laroche.univ-nantes.fr)
Date: Thu 01 Sep 2005 - 10:50:21 BST

Le Jeudi 1 Septembre 2005 10:02, Dennis Roos a écrit :
> On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 02:56 +0200, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 12:46:53AM +0200, Andreas John wrote:
> > > before I start experimenting with gameservers (namely
> > > Countersrike/HL), I wanted to ask here if anyone can report bad
> > > sideeffects when running them in a vserver guest?

> One of our customers run some gameservers within vservers, I am not
> into gaming, so I wouldn't know which ;)
> But beware of memory leaks due to sloppy coding ;) so prepare to limit
> the vservers.

Thsi is related to the original question : I managed to run teamspeak in a
vserver. A launch script can be foung here :
http://nayco.free.fr/wiki/doku.php?id=tsserver

to use it, name it 'teamspeak', put it in '/etc/init.d' and :

# adduser teamspeak
# cd /home/teamspeak
# tar xvfj downloaded_archive.tar.bz2
# chmod -R ...