From: Paul Haddad (paul.haddad_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed 07 Sep 2005 - 04:15:52 BST

On 9/6/05, Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> wrote:
> iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -s 10.0.0.5 -j SNAT --to 10.33.x.y
> hope the above is conclusive and helps,
Yes and no, it does fix the problem (though the to address has to be
the public IP address of the ppp0 link). But is there any way to not
specify IP address?

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -j MASQUERADE -s 10.0.0.5

Doesn't work (nor do a half dozen other things I've tried). Yeah I
know its not a vserver specific question but I'm guessing I'm not the
only one who's run into this? So maybe its worth an answer so google
finds it when other people are curious..

--
Paul Haddad (paul.haddad_at_gmail.com paul_at_pth.com)