From: Marcel de Riedmatten (mdr_at_dotforge.ch)
Date: Tue 13 Sep 2005 - 17:32:25 BST

Le mar 13/09/2005 à 17:49, smagnuson_at_forzani.com a écrit :
> I am looking to mount a NFS filesystem into a vserver.
> I have searched the archives, the site, and the web but
> can not find a straight answer to this.
> What is the proper/preferred method of doing this?
> Does anyone have the steps?
>
> I would like to mount a nfs filesystem from a non vserver (nfs server) into a vserver (nfs client).

Hi

I remember having done from the root server:

chbind --ip myvserverip --bcast myvserverbroadcast mount -t nfs
mynfsserver:/myshare /vservers/myvserver/mnt/mymountpoint

Nowwaydays you probably have to be in the right namespace so do at
first:

vnamespace -e myvserver /bin/bash

Not tested recently. If all went well the nfs share shoud be visible
inside the vserver.

--
Marcel de Riedmatten