From: Chuck (chuck_at_sbbsnet.net)
Date: Mon 19 Sep 2005 - 01:44:03 BST

I just started our first production guest as a name server, and got this error
in the log. it does not appear to affect cron's ability to run..

 Sep 18 20:27:51 ns1 cron[19848]: (*system*) BAD LINK COUNT (/etc/crontab)

any ideas what this is? the guest is cloned from the template but i made sure
to edit crontab and save it so it broke the link and became a real file.

--

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger, and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. " The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book