From: Chuck (chuck_at_sbbsnet.net)
Date: Mon 19 Sep 2005 - 12:14:01 BST

On Monday 19 September 2005 06:53 am, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

Count me in. Not sure how much help I can be other than trying things, but my
test setup is going to remain active so I have things I can 'trash' without
consequence :)

> On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 12:42:45PM +0200, Tor Rune Skoglund wrote:
> > Chuck wrote:
> >
> > >On Monday 19 September 2005 02:51 am, Tor Rune Skoglund wrote:
> > >
> > >very interesting. thanks for that link! i think you are right. i
> > >didn't want to play with scripts that were supplied just to be sure I
> > >didn't create some error of my own witthout consulting someone first.
> > >

> > No problem, but still it for me it doesn't stop correctly. It is just
> > being killed after a timeout. Do you have the same problem? I presume
> > this might be something to do with the Gentoo 'version' of vserver, as
> > I have not seem anyone else report that.
>
> yes, was reported a few times on gentoo only, but
> I doubt that it is a kernel/tool issue on gentoo,
> I assume it is caused by the way gentoo initscripts
> work ...
>
> if you are interested in hunting this down, we
> can have a session on the irc channel ...
> (for all who are interested to improve that)
>
> best,
> Herbert
>
> > Tor Rune Skoglund

Chuck

"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger, and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. " The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book