From: Chuck (chuck_at_sbbsnet.net)
Date: Fri 23 Sep 2005 - 05:06:32 BST

I am trying to pre-configure CPAN in a template for a number of guests. It
exited with this error. Should I just turn off history in the config or is
there a reasonably simple 'fix' that isn't a security problem? I entered the
running guest from the host with vserver template enter. Sshd is not
installed yet. Would it be better to install that then ssh into the template
to do this?

commit: wrote /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/CPAN/Config.pm
Terminal does not support AddHistory.

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v1.7601)
ReadLine support available (try 'install Bundle::CPAN')

readline() on closed filehandle FIN at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/Term/ReadLine.pm
line 396.
Terminal does not support GetHistory.
Lockfile removed.

--